Aug. 9, 2023
Copyright Office offers four fall workshops for UCalgary community
If you use and/or share articles, book chapters, videos, audio, Internet content in your courses, you need to know about copyright!
These one-hour online workshop will provide an overview of copyright considerations for instruction and detail how the Copyright Office can assist you with ensuring your course materials are copyright compliant.
If you can't attend these sessions, but want to stay informed about future workshops, SIGN UP for the monthly Library Workshop Newsletter!
- Copyright considerations for in-class and online instruction
- Copyright considerations for course materials
- How the Copyright Office can assist you with copyright compliance and an introduction to the new Reading List Tool
- How to remind students that you own the copyright for your lecture presentations
- Overview of institutional copyright policies and procedures
Aug 23 | 1pm
Sep 7 | 10am
Sep 8 | 1pm
Sep 12 | 11am
As you prepare course materials for the fall term, the Copyright Office can help by ensuring the educational exceptions in the Copyright Act are appropriately applied. The Copyright Office can arrange for copyright permissions and access to content, including audio and video, as needed. The copyright review and clearance process is typically completed within a week.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about copyright.