May 25, 2021
CCAL: The Annual Celebration of the Community for Advanced Leadership
Throughout the month of June, the Canadian Centre for Advanced Leadership in Business will be hosting a Virtual Celebratory Summit, bringing together leaders in industry, public sector, academia, and students for a series of live sessions, thought-provoking discussions, and online resources to give participants a flexible digital learning experience.
Who can attend?
The CCAL: Annual Celebration of the Community for Advanced Leadership is open to everyone interested in learning more about ethical leadership. It will allow guests to connect with a like-minded community of lifelong learners who are compelled by leadership. Whether you’ve attended CCAL events in the past, or are new to our community, this event is for you.
Why should you attend?
Registering for this Summit will provide you with access to:
- Curated resources: our digital library of articles, podcasts, videos, and reflective activities will help you dive deeper into the topics that interest you most.
- Live sessions: interact with industry powerhouses and the top thinkers in the leadership, ethics, and corporate governance space
The Annual Celebration will start off with a live discussion session event. Each week after that, digital resources will be sent out to participants. Over the month of June, you can submit your questions online to be answered by panel of experienced leaders, members of the CCAL community, and academics. Most importantly, all these resources are available for you use as you wish! Mix and match which sessions or resources interest you, or best fit your schedule. This content is exclusive to participants registered in the summit. Take advantage of this complimentary leadership development experience now.
What kind of leadership content/topics will be included?
- Leadership evolution: these topics will include mentorship, what leaders should be paying attention to, and are leaders born or made.
- Decision-making: these topics will include the role of workers in business, building safe workplaces, the role of poverty and leadership, and decision-making under pressure
- Taking action: these topics will include active listening, impacts of AI, and how to turn your learning into action.
These sessions will allow you to develop your personal leadership knowledge and provide the opportunity to discuss with other leadership enthusiasts to further your knowledge.
So why haven’t you signed up yet?
Register here to join us for the Kick-off session on June 1 from 7:30 – 9:00 a.m. MDT. Register for the Summit here to reserve your spot and receive curated digital resources straight to your inbox throughout the month of June.
Enjoying what you’re reading? Join CCAL’s mailing list here to receive monthly updates on leadership learning, ethics and research.